Friday, February 4, 2011

Introduction and Blog mission statement!

Hello everyone! 


INTRODUCTION:


Please allow me to introduce myself and our agency. The Trident Agency is a family owned and operated Independent Insurance Agency specializing in superior products coupled with superior customer service. We have been serving our community with insurance services since 1969, and offer a complete line of insurance products including auto, RV, home, earthquake, life, health, business/commercial insurance including high end clients. We consider our clients to be our most valuable assets, and we continually strive to earn and retain your business, trust, and confidence. Our agents are friendly, knowledgeable and most importantly helpful! 


I began my insurance carrier at the age of 22, working as a receptionist at The Trident Agency, learning every aspect of the industry and eventually working my way up to Insurance agent. I moved to Georgia to try my hand at the industry there. Obtaining my personal lines and my life, health, accident and sickness licenses within 3 months as well as the purchase of my first home. My motivation within the insurance industry has helped me go far, writing for several Property casualty carriers as well as training new employees. I am competitive and experienced in all insurance products and have been specializing in high end Auto & Home as well as business/commercial insurance for over 10 years.

I have been married to my childhood friend and wonderful husband Darren for over 6 years. I was born and raised in the San Fernando Valley. I am competitive, hard working and I enjoy helping others!



BLOG MISSION STATEMENT:


Our primary mission statement plain and simple is to inform the public on insurance! It is unacceptable to us the little knowledge the public seems to have about insurance. That needs to change! 


This blog will host an array of insurance knowledge, direction and know how so you will always be insurance educated to insure you wont ever feel confused or lost about your decisions regarding ANY insurance product. It seems that most people are unaware of what insurance is really for and how it can protect you. We feel it is our responsibility as agents to inform our customers and the world about how to go about getting the best insurance products, superior coverage at the most affordable rates. It is unacceptable to us that the majority of the public is unaware what they are buying and from whom. Everyone has insurance so everyone should know what is necessary to protect you, your family and your assets. There is no need to throw your money away on under insured policies! 


We are also planning on posting up to date articles, news and changes within the insurance industry. With recent and ongoing changes to the health care industry, being knowledgeable  on this subject is necessary!


I hope you will be empowered by this blog and leave her feeling more confident in the decisions you make in regards to insurance. 


If you ever have any questions for any reason, we are always happy to help. 


www.tridentagency.net
1-877-290-5097









No comments:

Post a Comment